Candy is one of the most widely used wedding favors for two reasons. They’re cheap to buy in large quantities, and they’re easy to fit into any wedding theme, from elegant to bikini beach. Here are some cute candy concepts for your wedding.
1) Lollipops: A whole bouquet of lovely lollipops decorated with charming personalized labels can make the perfect table topper instead of flowers. You can even mix them in with the flowers.
2) Kisses: Another type of candy perfect for wedding favors are chocolate kisses. Small, satisfying, and popular, if you decorate simple kisses with tiny circular labelsthey turn in to the perfect theme-oriented treat.
3) Jar of Candy: Small jars of tiny chocolates or mints make a classy, elegant favor. The candy jars are easily found at your local craft store and can be embellished with personalized labels from Labels on the Fly featuring you and your beau’s names, your photograph, or a cute phrase or saying.
4) Swedish Fish: Chewy, tasty, and vibrantly colored, Swedish Fish are a unique and rarely used candy treat that is perfect for any beach or tropical themed wedding. Fun and perfect for kids and adults labels, you can put them in bowls, jars, or wine glasses. Finishing them off with a personalized label from Labels on the Fly can give them a stylish touch.
5) Jelly Beans: Tins of jelly beans are small and make the perfect table top decoration placed on plates or in between dishware. They come in a variety of flavors ranging from mild (strawberry, grape, etc.) to outrageous (popcorn, cotton candy, bananas), and go well with wedding as they are softly colored in warm pastels. They’ll look even better when ornamented with lovely, colorful labels.
6) Ginger Snap Cookies: Planning a holiday wedding? Small bags of cookies make a great winter snack for wedding guests, especially if they’re ginger snaps or sugar cookies. While they are slightly more expensive to buy in bulk, there’s the cheaper option of making them yourself which will add a slightly more personal touch – as will decorating each bag with a personalized favors.
7) Gumdrops : Gum drops are a delicious child-friendly favor perfect for the kid’s table. Colorful, sugary and always tasty, gumdrops can be easily integrated into your overall wedding theme. You can simply choose the colored gumdrops you want and adorn them with a circular label concurrent to your wedding theme and wala! Scrumptious wedding favors.